Vitamin D Complex
Vitamin D is an essential nutrient for bone health, and also supports cardiovascular wellness, immune function, and breast and colon health.
Taking Vitamin D alone isn’t enough – it must be balanced with other elements, which is why this formula includes Vitamins A, E, and K for superior results.
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- 50 mcg of Vitamin D – an essential nutrient for immunity, healthy bones, and calcium regulation
- 2.9 mg of Vitamin E works with Vitamin A and is a powerful antioxidant that helps with brain, eye, and vascular health
- 1,500 mcg RAE of Vitamin A that works with Vitamin D to ensure normal gene expression
- 525 mcg of Vitamin K to help transport calcium into bones and teeth while helping prevent harmful calcium deposits
- Bone health
- Is there anything else we can add here- cardiovascular wellness maybe?
HOW TO GET THE MOST BENEFITS:
- Take 1 capsule per day, with meal.
YouPlenish Products are made with the highest quality ingredients. They are non-GMO, hormone-free, dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free and free of fillers and harmful ingredients. If you're not 100% satisfied with your YouPlenish product, I'll refund your purchase. (Please see our return policy on the checkout page.)
YouPlenish is manufactured by a family-owned facility that produces high-quality pharmaceutical grade products. Therefore, YouPlenish supplements undergo third-party testing to ensure all of the ingredients on our labels are safe, pure, effective and consistent with what is actually inside the container.
Many supplements on the market are ineffective, and some are even unsafe! The truth is that most supplement companies do not undergo the same scrutiny and testing that pharmaceutical grade products do, because they are not required to do so. For this reason, most supplement companies do not take the extra steps to test their products to ensure safety and purity.
YouPlenish products are produced and distributed from NSF-registered facilities, as we recognize the importance of third-party validation of our Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
NSF-registration provides assurance to consumers that YouPlenish products are manufactured and distributed from facilities following the highest standards of quality control and assurance.
My YouPlenish products give my body the extra nutrition it needs to perform at my best, maintain my weight and stay fit! I truly believe in these products and I would never promote anything I don't use myself!
~ Laila Ali